Personal Injury Lawyers
St. Louis, Missouri
Call or contact us immediately so the insurance companies don’t take advantage of you. We don’t get paid until you get paid on most personal injury cases, and the consultation is free so call us.
Attributes of a personal injury lawyer
- Law degree - Educated
- Experience - Krupp Law Firm has 30+ years of personal injury experience serving the residents of St. Louis, Missouri
- Observant - Can pull apart the facts of a case.
- Articulate & Optimistic - Knows how to negotiate and create affinity with colleagues and judges.
- Good Listener - Listens to you. Cares about your case. Follows up on your calls and keeps you updated.
- Hardworking - handles your case so you can worry less.
- Loyal - Willing to get tough and aggressive in court for you when needed.
- Accountable - Has many expert witnesses as contacts.
- Writing skills - Can write a persuasive and powerful demand letter to insurance companies.
- Prompt - Knows the critical deadlines and how to resolve your case quickly.
- Tough skin - Thrives with tough conversations and difficult work conditions.
- Confident - Keeps a cool head while in the courtroom.
- Flexible - Travels to visit you in your home, hospital, jail
- Empathy - Can walk in your shoes.
Stages of a Personal Injury Case
- Meeting with an attorney from Krupp Law Firm. (James Krupp / Ryan Krupp)
- Investigate claim and review medical records.
- Your lawyer considers making demands and negotiating.
- Lawsuit is filed: initial court papers.
- Fact-finding and Discovery.
- Resolution before trial.
- What happens at trial?
- Collecting money after judgment.
- Appealing a decision or judgment.
"The Krupp Law Firm was a pleasure to work with. Jim Krupp handled my case as quickly and thoroughly as possible with little involvement from me. I appreciate his honesty, professionalism and experience. Thank you for being there when I needed you."Ben Stratton