St. Louis & St. Charles Criminal Defense Lawyers
Sentencing For Drug Crimes
|Class||Level||Max Fine||Min Sentence||Max Sentence|
Success In The Courtroom
- Police Find Heroin in Client’s sock in St. Louis County.
- Case dismissed after Ryan Krupp finds discrepancy in lab report.
Police Find Heroin and marijuana in Client’s pocket in St. Charles County.
- Case dismissed after Ryan Krupp files Motion to Suppress the Evidence.
- Missouri Man Release from Sex Offender Registry after Wrongfully been labeled as a sex offender for 17 years. (Civil Rights page)
- St. Louis County client gets 1 year of probation for theft, while co-defendant not represented by Krupp law Firm gets 5 years of prison for same crime.
- St. Louis County Man facing life in prison for Stabbing gets short probation deal.
"Great criminal defense attorneys for St.Louis and St. Charles area! The only law firm I would ever recommend for personal injury and/or criminal defense cases. Very knowledgeable and experienced."Callie Jacobs
"Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value Knowledge, Professional, understanding and friendly.
Got me out of possession charge with no problem. No court hearing, No Record, and replies to message or phone call quickly. I could go on for awhile why I like this law firm but I'm tried and been working all week so I'll leave it short and sweet. Would recommend to anyone. For advice or trial attorney. Shout out to Ryan."
"Best lawyer I have ever seen. I have never seen a lawyer come in a court room and act as if his life was on the line. This lawyer showed me very different.
Ryan was so good even the judge had something to say about his cross examines. He knew exactly what to say and when to say it. I would recommend Ryan to everyone. Ryan is by far the best lawyer. Thank you Ryan Krupp"